Monday, May 4, 2009

Financial Update

Raising support for an endeavor like this has been a faith-stretching and building experience. I'm so thankful and humbled at all the generous giving!!! Praise God, this past weekend I was able to share in Rolla and it was a great experience---just talking about all that God is doing in Mozambique and all He has done in my life in the past year has gotten me excited afresh! God is mighty. He is in control. His leadership is perfect and good.

Praise! I have all I need to pay for the mission school and outreach! That's $2900.

Praise! I have $1300 which I can apply to airfare, Visa, travel medical insurance.

I'm still standing in faith for God to provide about $1100 more to finish covering the airfare, water, and immunizations, etc, as well as purchase some Bibles and have something to bless the ministry with as God leads.

One of the Scriptures that has encouraged me in this is Haggai 2:6-8, " 6 "This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. 7 I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD Almighty. 8 'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty. 9 'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."

" 'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the Lord Almighty."

God has a plan. It involves the whole earth coming under the leadership of the God-Man Christ Jesus. Right now it looks like the Great Commission. And God has all the wealth and power to accomplish His purposes. We just get to jump in the river. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment